nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a short walk last light during golden hour, it was so quiet too. You can hear all the critter rustling in the bushes and birds chirpings. No planes...no cars, it was just peaceful.

Took the XT2 + 60 2.4

Erwin-180709-22502-IridientEdit.jpg
Erwin-180709-22506-IridientEdit.jpg
Erwin-180709-22509-IridientEdit.jpg
Erwin-180709-22522-IridientEdit.jpg
Erwin-180709-22533-IridientEdit.jpg

What a cracking set of shots, like the lot and great colours too.

Great set overall, but I love that 4th one.

Does the 60/2.4 frequently give that orange central ghost spot when shot into the light? Some lenses do...not that it's a horrible thing...one can often use a flare or ghost-image of the diaphragm opening as a creative touch. The reason I say ghost is that's the word for what we see in shot #2, where the diaphragm blades' shape is shown in orange...which is different than a lens flare.

Does the 60/2.4 frequently give that orange central ghost spot when shot into the light? Some lenses do...not that it's a horrible thing...one can often use a flare or ghost-image of the diaphragm opening as a creative touch. The reason I say ghost is that's the word for what we see in shot #2, where the diaphragm blades' shape is shown in orange...which is different than a lens flare.

This was the only time I really noticed that. I don't mind it. It kind of adds some flare to the image, no pun intended hehe.

Most reactions

Back