Golden Sunset

that1guy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dunno it looks a little noisy from when i edited it.. maybe the upload messed it up :S

goldenset.jpg

It's pretty, but it's ...weird. My eyes are bouncing all over the place, as if there is no focal point or strong element to hold my interest. I feel like the WB is off, too. I mean, I know it's a yellow sunset, but it's more than just the sunset. Well, I know nothing of HDR. I love the texture of the water and waves, however! Neat.

I am not to crazy about those leaves in the center but the sky and mood is great!

here is a little edit I did. Brought out some detail in the grass/leaves. I adjusted the white balance and masked in the water. Not sure if this is what it looked like when you were there but, it seems to me it would have more of this look but, you never know.

goldenset.jpg

I am not to crazy about those leaves in the center but the sky and mood is great!

here is a little edit I did. Brought out some detail in the grass/leaves. I adjusted the white balance and masked in the water. Not sure if this is what it looked like when you were there but, it seems to me it would have more of this look but, you never know.

goldenset.jpg

very nice i like it, the only thing is it looks like u made the sun disappear

Most reactions

Back