Goldens, and Blues (lots)

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
back to Campden this afternoon.. filled up the 2 gig card for the first time in a 1 day shoot.. I think I deleted at least 150! It sure was fun!

1 Tree Sparrow?? Peter?? LOL I am still learning.. don't laugh!
TreeSparrow.jpg

2 Barn Swallow
barnswallow.jpg

3 Female American Goldfinch
FemaleAmericanGoldfinch2.jpg

FemaleAmericanGoldfinch5.jpg

FemaleAmericanGoldfinch3.jpg

6 Male American Goldfinch
MaleAmericanGoldfinch4.jpg

MaleAmericanGoldfinch3.jpg

MaleAmericanGoldfinch.jpg

9 Eastern Bluebird
MaleEasternBluebird.jpg

MaleEasternBluebird2.jpg

MaleEasternBluebird3.jpg

MaleEasternBluebird5.jpg

thanks for looking!

wow! beautiful shots! the colors are so intense, straight out of a bird book. were the backgrounds blurred originally? thanks for sharing!

treehuggerhikerboy said:
wow! beautiful shots! the colors are so intense, straight out of a bird book. were the backgrounds blurred originally? thanks for sharing!

yes.. very little ps work in these.. crop, neat image, maybe a touch of contrast, and some levels adjustments. no colour adjustments.

And Thanks!

Ahhh, bliss! Another wonderful series of bird shots. Such colourful birds, and such clear captures. Thanks for posting.

Great shots Ray with fantastic backgrounds. NSN would be proud. The first one is a House Sparrow. I think you were thinking Eurasian Tree Sparrow. I will double check. They do have some simiarities, both of which are they are imports from the OLD WORLD. They are not a natural species to this area.

HOly Moly Sir Raymond. Your shots just keep getting better and better. Definatly magazine stuff here.

great series... i have too many favorites to list. ;) love the colors and sharpness. :thumbup:

Very awesome, I'll have my new 400mm lens later this month then I can actually do wildlife photography and make it look good.

I'm jealous of these shots :(

Most reactions

Back