Golf Tournament

nsinnott

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently photographed a local golf tournament, great day for photos....overcast skies! C&C welcomed, I have another tournament this upcoming weekend, so any tips are helpful. Thanks again!

1. "Trouble"
$DSC_2860.jpg

2. "The Approach"
$DSC_2934.jpg

3. "Follow the ball"
$DSC_3163.jpg

4. The Classic "Sand Shot"
$DSC_3281.jpg

5. "Ah $&*#"
$DSC_3469.jpg

Good job, always show the ball and or the club head if possible. What were your settings? 1+5 are a little dark. The green looks off.

Were you shooting Nikon and shooting vivid?

Brian, thanks for the tip of 1 & 5 being a little dark. I'll check my settings and try to shoot a little further to the right this weekend.

Imagemaker, golf is tough to shoot but when I play the slideshow from the shots of the day as the players are finishing, their response is priceless, makes it worth it!

Brian, thanks for the tip of 1 & 5 being a little dark. I'll check my settings and try to shoot a little further to the right this weekend.

Imagemaker, golf is tough to shoot but when I play the slideshow from the shots of the day as the players are finishing, their response is priceless, makes it worth it!

Nice to hear that, getting instant response and feedback really makes a person feel good. It definitely is worth the time put into shooting. Being able to showcase your work at the end of the day is something that most photographers don't get to do, it's really unfortunate that more don't get to experience it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back