Gone Fishin'

Dwain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photobox54.com
Headed to the creek to drown some worms.

4x6_8665bwcv.jpg

5x7_8637bw.jpg

IMG_8632c.jpg

These are great! You're really captured the emotions between the two boys. I'd love to see that last shot in black and white as well.

I'm not a big fan of the mask you put on the first one but I love that second one. I really like the old tone feeling from the brown tones added to it. Great shot! I wonder what that second one would look like with some 'dust' for a more 'old picture' feel. Just a thought.

I absolutely love the 2nd photo in the 1st set. I like the first one, in that you can see both of their faces, but I'd like to see it without the mask (I didn't know that's what that called but someone else used that term so I'll go with it).

I'm sure their mom would treasure the photos!

Dwain, I love your willingness to experiment. The first set is nicer. The composition is very nice in all the pictures. You have a great eye for photography. To me it just looks like you could use some time in Photoshop and learning about the final presentation of photos. I won't claim to know much at all about photoshop. I still can't seem to get the turning color into great black and white's down. That process still escapes my abilities however, I will freely disperse what I do know.

It looks like you used a paint dabble (or however you spell it) on the first one in the second set. The problem I see with it is that you loose to much detail. The pictures seems to just become a blob and you can't see the story anymore.

That is just my opinion.

Most reactions

Back