Gone to the "dark side"

The retina display is very nice. I have just about got it set back up after getting Nik collection added this afternoon.

Well, I finally convinced the wife that I needed to upgrade my laptop before it totally crashed on me. So today, I got a new 13" Macbook Pro with the Retina display. Still getting it set up and trying to get used to the different OS. I also upgraded to the CC for Photographers, so I will now be able to access the full Photoshop instead of the PSE's limited items.

Looking forward to getting photos into it and seeing what LR5 and CC can do to improve my post processing.
Congrats! Now, try out Pixelmator (designed for the Mac OS). It's very inexpensive (i think I got my cope for $20) and it's quite good.

Out of curiosity, why not a desktop?

Honestly, I was considering the iMac too but I wanted to be able to take it with me whenever I went out of town, so I could download and edit photos. That being said, what sold me was the fact that I could connect this to an external monitor when I wanted to.

I will change to a MAC when I buy a camera with interchangeable lenses and wear tight fitting spandex clothing.

I am not a pack animal by nature and I have yet to see the MAC that can do anything that my home built cant do faster.

It's hard fitting in here, being a Windows and Canon user. Always the stepchild!

I feel your pain. Haaaaaa. Okay I'd do Nikon before Mac. I only use iPad because l did not have to pay for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's hard fitting in here, being a Windows and Canon user. Always the stepchild!

The photographers equivalent to S&M :801:

Well if that's the case count me in too :D

Most reactions

Back