gone

wallyir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
can someone tell me how to deregister? iwant gone.

Why don't you just stop posting and take the page off your bookmarks :3

Wally, I get my chops busted by evil people all the time, lately anyhow. But it ain't worth it. Be mean and vindictive in return to a reciprocal and apropriate measure and then move on. This forum is too great to let a couple of really bad eggs screw it up for ya.

We had another one of these recently. If you want the mods can change your name. But i dont get why you went as far to subscribe...

OK now I`m curious, I want to go and look you up, read all the posts and see what in the world happened to you?

But i just don`t have the time, sorry.

Hey, we all get bumps and bruises, dust yourself off and just stick it out and read for a while. You`ll learn stuff. :thumbup: I`m a grandmother, if I can stick it out so can you.

Oh sweet Jesus. If someone has issues with a forum on the internet... imagine how they are when a REAL issue in life comes up.

Come on, wallyir, roll with it! Llike life on a ship in heavy seas, there's only so many times you can throw up before you get your "sea legs", right?

Giving up in the little things in life is not good for the character!

eh - you have been here less than a month - and subscribed and you want out?

if you have having problems have you tried contacting a mod to see if they can help solve them - I have a quick look through your profil and aside from one argument I can't see you being attacked -- what prompted this?

Just put the people you don't like on your "ignore list" and move on. Although I doubt that anyone else ignores Jerry, you are more than welcome to if it keeps everyone happy and having fun on this forum.

Q:Wait..Whats the ignore list?

A: Do a search.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The OP didn't even mention why they wanted to de-register, so all I see from everybody else is a bunch of assumptions. I'd say contact one of the moderators or an admin and request getting your account deleted.

Most reactions

Back