Good Android photo app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evti

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anyone recommend me a free (or relatively inexpensive) Android app for photography purposes? This does not include Instagram, which I already have. I have the Samsung photo editing app, which I have not tried yet, and of course the Samsung stock camera app.

I was looking for Android specific apps, since most of the photography apps I find around this site are for the iPhone. I also forgot to mention that I would like something that is not meant for a professional, since I am far from one :p I just recently downloaded the Samsung photo editing app, but have not had a chance to tinker with it yet.

I was looking for Android specific apps, since most of the photography apps I find around this site are for the iPhone. I also forgot to mention that I would like something that is not meant for a professional, since I am far from one :p I just recently downloaded the Samsung photo editing app, but have not had a chance to tinker with it yet.
That thread is full of Android apps, not just Apple apps.

What is it you want that isn't covered by an Android app in that thread?

2) Camera Control Pro: stabilizer and Big Button plus grid lines.
3) Fast Camera:turns the iPhone into a fast-shooting camera with a HUGE buffer. And adds interval timer options.
4) Hipstamatic: it's on there, but I almost never have used it.

What is it you want that isn't covered by an Android app in that thread?

A lot of the apps listed in that thread do not have the platform listed. Going through the thread and checking to see each one is labour intensive so I thought a new thread could help that, especially if other people wonder the same thing.

I use picsay pro (it's like photoshop for your phone)

The Photographer's Ephimeris
gps4cam
My Breadcrumbs
DOF Calculator
PhotoTools Pro
PHOforPHO
Stopwatch & Timer
Audobon Guides (birds, flowers, shrooms, insects, etc.)
iBird Pro
SunTrajectory
MoonTrajectory
Sun Calendar
GPS Test
Compass
GPS Coordinate Converter

Thanks, guys, I will check those out! I like the idea of being able to tweak pictures on the go.

I'll add another recommendation to PicSay Pro. I love this app, my go to for picture editing.

Camera Zoom FX is the Camera I use most. I am not sure this is the greatest app out there but works well for me. AfterFocus is a cool app that lets you blur out pics like you had good DOF, but I found I can do the same thing in PicSay.

Exposure Pro is a cool app that I had the pleasure of meeting the photog who had it developed (not developed him self). With this app you take a picture of your shot and it will show you the 18% grey, aka what to meter off of.

Perfectly Clear
AfterFocus
HDR+
Color Pop
Color Splash
Skitch

S3 iPhone killer via Tapatalk

PicsArt is the best kept secret when it comes to photo editing applications. Snapbucket is really good too but I mostly use it to upload to my snapbucket account.

Picsplay Pro is great from my experiences c;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back