Good buy?

JoshTrottier

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon EOS Rebel T2i, I'm interested in buying this camera package from bestbuy and using their two year plan, which I know I will be able to make the monthly payments for sure. I also figured if I pay 66$ each money I could have it payed off within 15months to be on the safe side.
Canon - EOS Rebel T2i 18.0-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera, Shoulder Bag, Extra Zoom Lens
That's the camera, does anybody here use the T2i? Or have any reviews on it?

If you are tight in budget, you might want to consider getting used. Even 10+mp sensored DSLRs of a few years ago are more than good enough to get started... and not go into too much debt.

@KmH
I read that blog and wow!
I'm going to check bestbuy to see if they got D90!

@usayit
I can't buy one used due to the reason that buying used does not have a payment plan.

Are you sure you want to spend so much money (close to $1000) for a camera on a payment plan?
If you decide to do so, I would think of some kind of insurance for the camera, just in case something goes wrong and you are making payments for a camera you may have lost or got stolen or broke, etc... What lens comes with the camera?

Yeah I'm pretty sure bestbuy has warranty and such.

18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 image-stabilized zoom lens
Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6 Telephoto Zoom Lens
My neighbor also said he will give me one of his canon lens that work with this camera ;D

Most reactions

Back