Good deal? photoshop cs3

I couldn't resist getting cs3 for $159 dollars so I took the chance and ordered it from KY. I was't going to but since they use paypal I figured that it might be legit. Yesturday after work I get home and there it is in my mail box (photoshop cs3)! So I open it up , inspect it, and Its the real deal!. I load it on my computer and register with adobe and started the editing! I realized real quick that I couldn't just stick the tutorial dvd in the box and forget about it. Im going to have watch that d*m 10 hour video or take a class to figure out how to even get started! But at least it wasn't a scam so if you are looking for cs3 or even cs4 you might want to look into KY! :thumbup::thumbup:

I heard a while ago when CS1 was new, that people were selling demo disks on ebay. The buyers didnt know it was a demo disk until day 90 of the free trial, then something would popup. At the time you only had 90 days to register a complaint on ebay from the time of the purchase, which would have been over with because of the shipping delay, etc.

Just thought Id mention that incase thats still a possible problem.

it has a part #29400084 on the box so I think its legit, I will let you know in 3 months!

it has a part #29400084 on the box so I think its legit, I will let you know in 3 months!

Awesome so all you need to do is put a part number on a website to make counterfeit software legit.

There's a saying:

"If it's too good to be true, it probably is." Take it to heart before you get bait and switch scammed on your next camera body.

As I replied to you way back at the start of this, it is some person(s) generating multiple copies of an original program. Vendors understand that people like you, don't want to pay the $1,000 price tag for a new version of CS4, so they manufacture bootleg copies and advertise them, hoping people like you will come along, which obviously, they do.

Your personal details just got registered to the world wide web of bot's, and your random number generated activation code went nowhere to no-one. Why dont you give Adobe a call directly and see if they received.

Just remeber this, the vendor you just bought from, is an illeagal operation. If Adobe were to track them and pursue a legal challenge against them (and trust me, with a company the size of Adobe, they would have a legal team chasing companies like this all day long), that webiste will be shut down and they will vanish. Did you ever stop and think for one minute that this "genuine item", might contain a virus or trojan or worm or whatever else exists from these days, that hackers use to get at your details.

You know, I'm no cop and I dont care what people buy and what they dont. Some folks on here will be genuinly pissed off that you have gone and done this beacuse your cheating the system. It's one thing to say "Screw it, I know it's illegal and all, but I'm gonna buy it anyway", your an idiot though, if you think you just got a genuine bargain.

Watch out for your local bank requiring updated information for your account via email!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back