www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last weekend shots, I really liked my lighting . thanks for looking :wink:
Seanremix.jpg

Sean-4-2.jpg

Sean-1-1.jpg

Melis~

I really like your lighting too. The only thing that looks just completely out of place to me is the glass. It feels too modern or something for this shot. I'd either get rid of it completely or replace it with something that looks a little more beat up. And of course do some clone work in the corners on 2 and 3 where the background is interrupted. Great stuff!

^^ agree with the wine glass. A beer bottle, mug (with liquid) would seem a better match.

You are also getting some definite reflection (pinkish) off the glass that is a bit of a distraction.

Again, what Ajay commented on, #2 lower right corner is blank, blown and #3 something appears on the right edge near his eye level. Makes my think of Mother (from Aliens)..... :biggrin:

Oh, BTW....freaking brilliant shots...

Thank you, I appreciate it.

I tried to diffuse the flash a bit but the glass caught just a hint of it. I thought it added a little character using the wine glass:D

# 3 appears to be the best composed. From logo to lighting to wine glass this shot has the most appeal. I also like the movement of his hand. In #1 the table is not level to the frame which is distracting for me although given his body angle perhaps this was your intent. Nice work.

Most reactions

Back