Good luck finding film nowadays

I use a lot of the Arista/Legacy films too (Legacy Pro 100 = Fuji Acros). The only B&W Kodak film I really use is T-Max 100 & 400. I was just pointing out how ridiculous CVS's prices were. At least they have it though.

I also buy a lot of film in 100' rolls, so that's even cheaper (about half price).

I read somewhere that when the Legacy Pro ran out, they would not be getting more though. I don't see it on their website now, so that may be true... I meant to buy another 100' roll or two before they ran out, but never did. I guess I'll have to pony up for Acros now. :lol:

Luckily for me, I also live only a few blocks from Freestyle. I walk over nearly every Saturday to stock up on something or another..

I read somewhere that when the Legacy Pro ran out, they would not be getting more though. I don't see it on their website now, so that may be true... I meant to buy another 100' roll or two before they ran out, but never did. I guess I'll have to pony up for Acros now. :lol:

The actual store itself has been out of Legacy Pro for months. At least I haven't seen it on the shelf.

I find film all over my town. Walgreens, Jay C, Walmart.... Although I haven't found a good film to use in these stores other than the B&W kodak stuff which I justed used in my GIII.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back