Good Morning All

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..and to all a good day!

How was everyones weekend? Started snowing lastnight in good ol' Toronto.

The cold is here with full force, which would be fine if I had hair and/or looked good in a hat/toque. I'm gonna have to get a new jacket with a hoody attached to it or something.

How is everyone doing?

someones in a good mood today... get some nookie over the weekend did we?! ;)

Meh...I'm alright I guess. Somethin has had me feeling kinda down lately....some things can bring me back up for short periods of time...but then...blah again. Maybe it's this horrid weather. Anyone wanna give me a plane ticket to somewhere warm and sunny?

Archangel said:
someones in a good mood today... get some nookie over the weekend did we?! ;)

haha..I wish. I'm just a morning person.

...Today.

I HAAAAAAAATE mornings.

I guess that's cuz I stay up too late everynight talking to my buuuuuddies though. :p ...so blame Joe and Sky on my morning grumpiness. It's their fault.

I had a nice weekend. We put up a Christmas tree and this year, I'm feeling downright homebody-ish. I bought lots of funky new tree ornaments and a bunch of garland and I intend to bake 3 kinds of Christmas cookies, from recipes that I found in my mother's old, old cookbook. That means lots of butter and sugar. :sexywink:

I also worked on a bromoil print and took the O-dog for a walk down by the creek. We had nice weather (though apparently that's about to change).

The Christmas tree fell over yesterday. :lol: Cleaning THAT up wasn't fun, and I lost a couple ornaments, but it's all put back together and is lashed to the window now.

It all seems so ordinary, but maybe that's why it was so nice!

Most reactions

Back