jackie004-10_37_47AM.jpg

jackie005-10_37_51AM.jpg

jackie006-10_37_55AM.jpg

jackie007-10_38_00AM.jpg

jackie008-10_38_03AM.jpg

jackie009-10_38_07AM.jpg

jackie010-10_38_11AM.jpg

jackie011-10_38_15AM.jpg

I like them, you did a fantastic job with these. Nicely lit, good exposures, excellent compositions and creativity. #7 is prob my favorite theres absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Gorgeous woman too ;)

Nice shots. On 2 and 9 I think the blown out areas hurt the image a little bit. The beach shot is a tad boring for me and she seems to be a little too far to the left side of the frame. Very nice overall though, good job.

Those are all really great! I really like all the diffrent poses and locations. Again really nice work! :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Tbini, I'm not seeing blown out areas. Are you on a laptop perhaps? Is anyone on a desk machine seeing blown out areas in the dress? (I can still see detail in all parts of the dress, but I'll admit, the camera left side of 5 is cutting it pretty close. I calibrate weekly, so I'm wondering if I'm off on the calibration. :-(

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Tbini, I'm not seeing blown out areas. Are you on a laptop perhaps? Is anyone on a desk machine seeing blown out areas in the dress? (I can still see detail in all parts of the dress, but I'll admit, the camera left side of 5 is cutting it pretty close. I calibrate weekly, so I'm wondering if I'm off on the calibration. :-(

I think hes making reference to the windows

I like them. The one I dont really like is #6, but the rest looks awesome. I think the pose isnt very good.

Hot stuff! Was she really getting married or is she just modeling a wedding dress?

Nope it's a real bride. She is getting married in a few weeks. :)

The dress looks great, I was talking about the windows in a couple of shots. I am on a laptop that is not calibrated so I wouldn't take me too seriously haha.

No, no problem Tbini. You are right, the windows are blown. Just a decision I made. :)

Haven't seen you in a while! I think this set is my favorite of yours so far. Good job :thumbup:

Very nice! I'm not seeing much overexposure at all in the mentioned photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back