Goodbye TPF

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thats it. April Fools Day or not I am done here. This WILL be my last post, #801 (I may stop back to see if anyone tries to sway me but this is it!)

Between all of the ignored posts from people not in the inner circle of friends . . .

All the touchy feely post increasing threads . . .

Chase selling the forum to some new blood entrepenuer who will undobtedly start charging us all without notice . . .

Not to mention the lack of any leg humping smiley's here . . .

I am jumping ship before it sinks completely. Have a good photo life everyone. I'm outta here.

:greenpbl: just one for the road I couldn't resist.

bye.

Canon Fan said:
Thats it. April Fools Day or not I am done here. This WILL be my last post, #801 (I may stop back to see if anyone tries to sway me but this is it!)

Between all of the ignored posts from people not in the inner circle of friends . . .

All the touchy feely post increasing threads . . .

Chase selling the forum to some new blood entrepenuer who will undobtedly start charging us all without notice . . .

Not to mention the lack of any leg humping smiley's here . . .

I am jumping ship before it sinks completely. Have a good photo life everyone. I'm outta here.

:greenpbl: just one for the road I couldn't resist.

bye.

i agree and i'm with ya! goodbye all!!!!!!

It's a good job I never existed and was just a figment of your collective imaginations. You all really do need therapy.

But if you were cured that would mean I would cease to exi

JonMikal said:
i agree and i'm with ya! goodbye all!!!!!!
Well, if JonMikal isn't here then I don't have any real reason to be here.... :lmao:

adios los locos! :mrgreen:

Im not sure what to make of this...except...wait for me...*slaps chase* always wanned to do that....*see's chase raising his arm* uh....ah....uh...goodbye!! wait for me!!!! *tries to run but trips*

Artemis said:
Im not sure what to make of this...except...wait for me...*slaps chase* always wanned to do that....*see's chase raising his arm* uh....ah....uh...goodbye!! wait for me!!!! *tries to run but trips*
poor art.... I'll send a search party for your body if you don't make it out. :lol:

Artemis said:
Did you just say Chase has got BO there? :scratch: :shock:

It's okay Chase. I got yer back!!! I'll sic the dawgs on 'em!!!!
blahblah.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back