goodmorning from CT

FFemtRN5287

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

My name's Brandon. I'm an ER nurse in CT and a semi-avid recreational photographer. Bought my D40 four years ago and have enjoyed primarily taking landscape and wildlife pictures with it since. Ordered myself a D7000 this evening as an early Christmas present to myself, as well. Most of my camera education has been from the internet and look forward to learning more on here!

Thanks
Brandon

Hi Brandon, welcome to the forums. Lots of good people here and tonnes of good information. I don't have a D7000 but have played with one and I'm sure your going to be really pleased with the upgrade. So you can take some time off from your crazy hectic and I imagine stressful job and enjoy the new camera. Throw some up for C&C when your ready.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new camera purchase. Put some photos up for C+C if you wish,, but be prepared for very blunt and objective criticism. Many new people get offended because they post photos with an expectation of a pat on the back. You will get some great feedback ( and sometimes some not so great feed back ) Just glean what you can from it, and try not to take anything personally.mMost people here have good intentions and like to help others.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back