Google Forgets its own name!

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Looks like google has forgot how to spell its own name. heads will role

valentine07.gif

Dont know how long the link will last for

Although, maybe the stem is supposed to be the L?

yes, the green part is the 'L' (green is usually the color of the L). So there's no missing letter, but it's not the best Google-image ever.

pascal

i don't buy that thats an l.

either way its good publicity!

yes, i think the stem maybe meant to be the L, doesnt really work though does it. The G is a bit suspect too

Ah well, don't say Google "forgot" their "L", and therefore heads will "role", for that ought to be "roll" with one more "L" in the word, as well :greenpbl:

(Sorry. Forgive me. The spelling police inside me coming out again ... when I never looked at the current google-logo for long enough to stumble over the "missing" L).

Ah well, don't say Google "forgot" their "L", and therefore heads will "role", for that ought to be "roll" with one more "L" in the word, as well :greenpbl:

(Sorry. Forgive me. The spelling police inside me coming out again ... when I never looked at the current google-logo for long enough to stumble over the "missing" L).
:lmao:
Nice catch lafoto! :lmao:

lol, fair cop LaFoto, Maybe i could get a job at Googe? :wink:

i don't know john, but your avatar has been giving me seizures!

(ah! lafoto, now i'm super conscious of my spelling)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back