Goose or Grey Duck?

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Almost everyone in the US and potentially other countries (although a coworker from the UK had never heard of it) has played a game called Duck, Duck Goose, or a version of it.

The premise is several players all sit in a circle while one play walks the perimeter, tapping the seated players on the head while simultaneously saying "Duck" with each person tapped. At random the standing head tapping player will tap a seated player and say "Goose" instead of "Duck" and that seated player's responsibility becomes chasing down the offending goose tapper before he can circle the seated players and occupy the now vacant "Goose" spot.

Simple premise.

Living here in Minnesnowta for almost two decades has brought up one singular point of contention over and over again. Here in the land of the ice and snow, it's not Duck Duck Goose... it's Duck Duck Grey Duck.

Silly, I know, but they also think plain ketchup is spicy.

I am firmly convinced that Minnesnowta is the ONLY place in the free world where it isn't Duck Duck Goose, but I'd like to take a poll.

Please post the words "Duck" or "Grey Duck" to reflect how the game is played in your area, and add where you are from. (Narrow it down to State if in the US please).

In Iowa it is "Duck, Duck, Goose"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back