GoPro Footage from Stellwagen Bank Fish Collection!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't forget to watch in HD! I know this is a photo forum... but I also do video sometimes :)

Cheers!
Jake

Not bad, but it made me a little nauseous. I'm not sure if it is the wide angle itself or if it is the wide angle and movement combo?

Why not use your SLR for video? Personally I'm not a fan of the "constant fisheye" gopro videos, especially when you get in close. Beyond that, it looks like it was a fun trip.

Why not use your SLR for video? Personally I'm not a fan of the "constant fisheye" gopro videos, especially when you get in close. Beyond that, it looks like it was a fun trip.

For many reasons;

1) I'm not a videographer, and the GoPro is super simple to use.
2) My dslr is not waterproof
3) I can't attach my dslr to everything or anything effortlessly.
4) GoPro's included software is nice and user friendly, for a non-video guy.
5) lots more reasons I can find I'm sure/

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For many reasons;

1) I'm not a videographer, and the GoPro is super simple to use.
2) My dslr is not waterproof
3) I can't attach my dslr to everything or anything effortlessly.
4) GoPro's included software is nice and user friendly, for a non-video guy.
5) lots more reasons I can find I'm sure/

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not a videographer either, but when I make videos, I use my SLR. I have an "action cam" but I never use it, it's too limiting.
What, that D800 isn't waterproof? Say it ain't so!
Attaching to things effortlessly, sure. Gorrillapod Pro Focus, or maybe just a super clamp. ;)
You can edit video in Lr (take a keyframe into the develop module, then apply the setting to the whole segment). When it comes to splicing there are a lot of cheap/free options.
:bull_head::whip::801:

Most reactions

Back