Got a D750!

Congrats, You're going to love it

Shoot all your f/11 frames for the month TODAY, while the sensor is still immaculate!

My D750 me yeaterday. I'm super excited. Upgrading from a D5300. Its a different beast for sure. Very excited. Any thing I should do first?

Reading the manual with camera in hand is usually the best bet. ;)
I've got the app and am reading it at work

Congratulation :)
Since I got my D750 I felt it really helped improve my photography and I am sure you will feel like that too.

The first thing you should do is tell us how many problems you are having and how disappointed you are in it. That way, the rest of us who are secretly totally jealous will feel better about things.

Just kidding. Enjoy your new camera, I'm sure it's awesome.

Any thing I should do first?

Put it back in the box, and send it to me.

:giggle:

Enjoy your new camera! I'm not sure what camera you are coming from, but the best thing I did with my new Nikon's was setup auto Iso at a cap that I was happy with. I honestly very rarely take the Iso off of auto, pretty much only when I am studio shooting.

Congrats! Still waiting on mine to get to Japan from the states. Hopefully another week or two. You'll have to let me know what you think! There are some good tutorials about recommended settings to get you acquainted with how you might consider customizing it.

first thing is to go use it!
I'm loving mine the amount of detail in the images is amazing.

First thing to do is Send your d750 to me for proper calibration. :)

Congrats on your d750, I'm sure you are going to love it.

This addiction is worse than drugs. And more expensive.

0e8c95aef38c18f57f3af8e219c9b37d.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back