Got a light?

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_9777a.jpg

IMG_9781a.jpg

It was brrrutal light, full sun, hot humid smoggy weather, and a lot of dust and fire. :er:

Great shots - I love the heatwaves coming off the flame.

cool captures chiller.... looks like you'd get on well with him huh :lol: .... good job with these :thumbup:

Thanks JJp and Archy. Appreciate your comments.
yeah.. we have already met, and he will be posting some of my photos on his web site. Really awesome performer. One of the best I have seen in a long time.
He juggled 3 swords, while riding a unicycle blindfolded. Gheesh.. I have a hard time walkin with my eyes open.

:lol: Same here.
Ugh I could never learn something like that... i'm the worst multi-tasker ever. What lens did you use for these?

JJP said:
:lol: Same here.
Ugh I could never learn something like that... i'm the worst multi-tasker ever. What lens did you use for these?

I used a 70-300mm on a Canon Digital Rebel.

Hey Chiller

Well captured, I am amazed the flame came out so well, the smoke and heat of the flames looks so neat. Fine exposure/dof and well framed

Chiller said:
Thanks JJp and Archy. Appreciate your comments.
yeah.. we have already met, and he will be posting some of my photos on his web site. Really awesome performer. One of the best I have seen in a long time.
He juggled 3 swords, while riding a unicycle blindfolded. Gheesh.. I have a hard time walkin with my eyes open.
I think I'd sooner try that than swallowing the flame here. :shock:

These kinds of performers just stump me.

Great captures here - thanks for sharing these! :D

#2 is amazing. Awesome captures, I can see why he would want to use them :thumbsup:

stunning captures chiller! neat job on these.. #2 rocks

Well, you circumvented that "brutal light" in the best of ways ... apart from the fact that this guy is going to swallow that flame, there is nothing brutal about your pics ;).
Very cool. Erm ... that is to say: that flame looks really hot! I mean, it is so cool that it looks so hot ... oh dear, is it too early in the morning yet? :er: ;)

great shots Chiller! I love how you captures all the details; the flame the sweat...don't you have any shots of him "spitting" fire?

Most reactions

Back