Got a paid gig coming up but need some help...

#1. You approach them offering the cd

They dont know your giving out cd's they probably think "wtf is this douche doing?"

#2. dont get a fish eye...

#3 you should have gotten the flash for a week so you could try it out and figure out how to use it.
straight on will not work very well... youd be just as good using a popup flash.
Bouncing it off reflectors / gettin a diffuser / umberella may help but otherwise it is just an over powered popup flash (if you use it head on)

The two days went well. I am happy with the photos I've taken both day and night time. I will say that I've learned my lesson on equipment.....just like UUilliam stated, I should have got it a week ago to play around with it. I attempted to read up on it and some tips and tricks on my downtime but could have been a lot better with it had I gotten it a week or maybe even a couple of days in advance. Unfortunately I didn't sell a single CD, mostly because I was a pu$$y and didn't approach anyone. Talked to quite a few people though that will be looking for the photos online and are interested in buying discs that way along with a DVD of the short video I will be putting together soon of the event. Learned a lot this weekend and a lot from the replies in this thread, thanks again for the advice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back