Got it

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally moved over to the dark side. Got my D7200 today with the kit 18-140 lens. Can't wait for the battery to charge and the weekend. Next on the list is a nice strap, flash and triggers. Next year I will start investing in some better glass.

Will start selling my Canon lenses that I don't need any more. Will probably give away my 450D and 50-250 kit lens when I have that focal length covered...

IMG_7037.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome to the dark side.

Thanks for the tip. I've never shot with a grip before. We have different brands here in Europe but I might look into it in the future. Just got me a 2nd card (paid half the price I paid 6 months ago). And some plastic boxes for storing my canon stuff until it gets sold.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have the d7200 and I am very happy with it. I actually got the nikon grip free in a promotion with the camera but sold it to keep the price down. I have a hard case to carry my gear, the grip added inconvenience for me, I didn't feel I needed it due its a good fit in my hands and the single battery lasts ages.

The resolution with a good lens on this camera is excellent. Enjoy

The MB D-15 grip makes the D7200. OEM is pricier but worth it--look for used if new is too painful.

The MB D-15 grip makes the D7200. OEM is pricier but worth it--look for used if new is too painful.
Thanks for the tip. I have other priorities 1st though (flash and triggers).

Most reactions

Back