Got kids?

Got Kids?

• Total voters
AlisonS said:
Tammy, I know I've told you before, but you are one awesome Mom. Thanks for the advice you've given me from the simplest things on how to make a hurting ear feel better to making me feel better as a mother. :hail:

Awwww Thanks! You're such an awesome Mom too. I don't think I've ever met another mother that balanced her own needs with the needs of her kids quite so well. It's a tough thing to do but you do it well! :hail:

Earache rememdy... fill a cotton sock with salt, tie a knot around the end so the salt doesn't fall out, microwave sock until warm but not hot. hold the warm, salt filled sock against the hurting ear. The pain should go away. If not, stomp on toes hard. Child will promptly forget earache.
(OK - don't really stomp on their toes. That's unmotherly!) :lmao:

photogoddess said:
Awwww Thanks! You're such an awesome Mom too. I don't think I've ever met another mother that balanced her own needs with the needs of her kids quite so well. It's a tough thing to do but you do it well! :hail:

Earache rememdy... fill a cotton sock with salt, tie a knot around the end so the salt doesn't fall out, microwave sock until warm but not hot. hold the warm, salt filled sock against the hurting ear. The pain should go away. If not, stomp on toes hard. Child will promptly forget earache.
(OK - don't really stomp on their toes. That's unmotherly!) :lmao:

You forgot about letting them wear your favorite sweatshirt. That works just as well! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back