Got my Cactus V4's today :) some questions for you guys...

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got them today and tried them out a bit and could not be happier!!! Just a few questions.

Do I need to take the batteries out of the receivers when I'm not using them? I feel like if I don't, the batteries will drain...
And how and when do I need to change the battery in the transmitter?

as long as you turn them off, you'll be ok.. as for the transmitter, it runs off of a watch battery, so it will last a LONG time.. as for the receivers.. the batteries in them last a long time.. i was about 7 months of lots of use before i had to change them

as long as you turn them off, you'll be ok.. as for the transmitter, it runs off of a watch battery, so it will last a LONG time.. as for the receivers.. the batteries in them last a long time.. i was about 7 months of lots of use before i had to change them

Ok thanks! I just realized there was an on/off switch. How did I know that you were going to be the first one to answer my question... Considering I've seen cactus' in your signature ;)

Thanks again nikonguy

i love my cacti !! i use them almost on a daily basis... i also have a wire to connect my flash, but, once I got my cacti, I use it all the time, even when i'm just using a flash handheld.. it's just easier.. plus, i hate wires.. always have..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back