Got my hands on a D600 Today

sapper6fd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was the 16th Anaversary of the Camera Store here in Calgary AB today. They had a bunch of booths setup in their parking lot with reps from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Sigma, LowPro and so on there. Out on display from Nikon was the D600. Had the chance to play around with it a bit. Nothing too spectacular in my opinion. It was almost identical to the D7000 other than being a FF body. I snapped a few shots with it (I should have put my memory card in it - didnt even think of it to be honest!) went through the menus and the buttons on the body. Nice camera, wish I could have done a bit more with it to be honest to get a detailed look at it.

Not being funny, but you've not told us anything we didn't already know. There's plenty of hands-on videos on youtube.

I'm well aware of that. Just sharing my experience.

I'm in Calgary too small world! I just preordered my D600 last night with a 50mm 1.8g prime to start. Then saving for the 17-35 2.8 replacing stolen family camera and wanted to go FF for glass and body and D600 was best choice given cost, and size of the body we didn't want a D700 or 800.

I'm just starting out but maybe I'll see you around.

N

Most reactions

Back