Got my NYIP course today.

Bosscat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
After many aborted attempts to take this course, I finally put my foot and hard and enrolled and when I got home today, there was my 1st package, awaiting me.

Can hardly wait to knuckle down and get on with it.

congratulations

i also thought of taking a course in NYIP but i am very busy lately so hopefully i'll take it soon depending on when can i start =)

wishing you the best of luck in your photography courses =)

been several months, I'm only on the 2nd lesson. way too busy with video stuff.

can you tell me something more about NYIP couse? what is it exactly? I've never heard of it.

NYIP = New York Institute of Photography = very big photography school.

They offer a study at home option so you can study in front of the TV, or in the bath! hehe. Mainly meant for people who can't go into the campus, I guess.

about how much does it cost per course? was thinking about going back to school and that sounds perfect

exactly! do they have a webpage or something like that?

nomav6 said:
about how much does it cost per course?
Around US$20-30 per month if you plan to pay the fees in installments. If not, it used to be around US$800 or $900 :scratch:. Check with them - http://www.nyip.com/

the info on their site sounds cool... but you know what annoys me? that we cannot compare prices... you Americans and we... Poles... damn... pretty expensive for me now :) but ... I just counted... if I start colecting cash with the speed I do it now... I'll be able to pay for one term in... 4 years :)

if you go to www.xe.com you can put in the amount, USD and what ever your Dollars are called - and it will convert it so you know how much you will actually be paying.

I am planning on doing it.. But currently have NO MONEY!

I want to pay all at once - Don't want another monthly debt.

Has anyone completed this course? How pertinent and valuable did you find it? I got the info for it a while back, just wanted to know how much was fancy marketing and how much was substance.

do you actually gain any sort of qualification from this course?

Great stuff for beginners. At the end of submitting all the projects, they give you a certificate.

Bosscat said:
After many aborted attempts to take this course, I finally put my foot and hard and enrolled and when I got home today, there was my 1st package, awaiting me.

Can hardly wait to knuckle down and get on with it.

Congrats matey and good luck, let us know how yah first project goes, im rather interested! :)

Most reactions

Back