Got the Pup to Pose. C&C

level760

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got my pup to pose, which was a task in itself, lemme know what yall think.
1. $DSC_2427-3.jpg
2.$DSC_2429.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE THE PUP

I think you missed focus on the first one - but his eyes are so incredible, I'm not really sure.

The second one is - ok..., but I know you can do better! :)

You really have to get a close-up of his face. Take him for a LONG walk, then shoot away (he'll be too tired to move)

He looks stoned to me ..and blue?

He's handsome, though! You definitely need a closeup of his face. Hell, I have an ugly as all get out dog& I still have closeups of his mug ;)

pup's are the worst thing to take photos of, i know with mine anyways the only time i can get a good photo of my new pup is when shes sleeping this is a nice photo

031 by jetsfool7, on Flickr

my boyfriend did this photo so i have to give him a hand for this one :thumbup:

first photo does look soft to me..focus seems much sharper in the second. dog looks soooo stoned in the first pic.

#1 Framed too tightly.... you cut off parts! Underexposed with a noticeable Cyan shift as Paige noted above.
#2 Underexposed. I would be willing to be you do not calibrate your monitors, do you? He is not white.. he is a light grayish blue. Terrible busy background on this one... basically a snapshot.

Since you have "DO NOT EDIT" in your avatar info... we can't show you what it should look like.

That watermark is huge.. is that really necessary?

Most reactions

Back