Gotham City - Fog in Dubai

take some stitched panorama man...

Whoah! The word "amazing" gets thrown around a lot but that is a truly amazing sight. Good work.

In the second photo you posted, I envision a ship sailing on the fog toward the buildings. I'm not high, I swear.

Thanks, no filters used at all - nikon 24-70 2.8 lens.

The last pic is a true hdr shot of 5 pics.
The others are just one image but changed the exposure to create 3 images and give a HDR type of feel.

Glad you like them :)

Great shots, but I have to agree that the haloing around the tall building in #1 and #3 are a bit distracting. When making HDR images, I've found that I almost always have to process the shot several different ways, then cut and paste the good bits into one final image. For example, this shot was processed three times: once for the water, once for the sky, and once for the pier, and then combined into one image.

I hate to be redundant...but wow!

Thx again for all the comments, really means alot.

Scuba - Thx for the advise, I also hate halo's and keep trying to improve to reduce them - I shall keep practising :)

So great! I love them.
Do they get fog like this in Dubai? I would love to see it in reality.

These look fake, but not in any sort of bad way. It's something that you don't see every day and something that I personally wouldn't expect to see in this way. I love the pictures. They make me want to stare at them and find something new with my imagination. Well done!

Most reactions

Back