gotta have new stuff here...

hey hertz....which one of us should be scared??? i thought the same thing, just took longer to write mine, about the monotony....

and you didnt think the three was a bit awkward?? i knew a guy that had a tractor accident.... he only had.. well... never mind...

but i know many women that keep their husbands and their boyfriends up in the air... i often want to ask them if they can ask their wives for thier kahoonas back... they are kept in the womens purses.....
if they had brass ones, they would be able to hang on to them longer..!!

anicole said:
... but I've always wanted to be a baby-rocker volunteer.

Calliope ... the perfect mom ... I think the perfect mom is in the eyes of a child, not an adult. Just ask your kids. Mine, God love him, still has his rose colored glasses on and tells me regularly that (1) I'm getting skinnier since he can put his arms all the way around me -- hate to let him in on the fact that it's HIS arms that are growing; and (2) I'm the best mom in the world because I let him have mac & cheese for breakfast sometimes.

As for the writing ... we could collaborate!!!

I've thought about being a volunteer as well....when I lived in Minneapolis there was a fantastic Children's hospital and I wanted to donate time as a photographer. I have a friend whose daughter spent a very long time there due to kidney problems and it just felt like something I should do. Maybe I can contact one of the hospitals in Boston to see if that's something they are interested in.

And, on the perfect mother topic....I didn't realize that was possible! I figure we've done well if the boys laugh more than they cry and still say they love us at the end of the day. (bribery with "junky food" is sometimes used to attain this :mrgreen: )

P.S. I'd still be taking pictures in all of my proffesions. As a hobby. Possible a second income....like it is now.

Alison said:
I've thought about being a volunteer as well....when I lived in Minneapolis there was a fantastic Children's hospital and I wanted to donate time as a photographer. I have a friend whose daughter spent a very long time there due to kidney problems and it just felt like something I should do. Maybe I can contact one of the hospitals in Boston to see if that's something they are interested in.

And, on the perfect mother topic....I didn't realize that was possible! I figure we've done well if the boys laugh more than they cry and still say they love us at the end of the day. (bribery with "junky food" is sometimes used to attain this :mrgreen: )

bribery... one of the many tools parents use....:p

as a person in a hospital... the volunteers make this place rock... they are always happy to be here, and it makes such a huge impact for the patients... i sneak up to the nursery alot, and hold the babies... rock them... love on them...one of the highlights of a day.....

i had one yesterday, a friend who works here, and the baby girl was so small... she did the little "coo" sound when i was holding her... and smiled in her sleep... all of the worlds problems disappear when you hold a baby... all of a sudden, all my piddly-a** problems meant nothing looking at her sweet cherub face.......

then i had to give her back, and go down stairs and try not to beat the dog sh*t outta the next fruit cake that was in my office...:lol:

aprilraven said:
its gonna be one of those months..weeks..year....

so... to perk up the day, how bout a question...

if you were given the opportunity to be absolutely anything you want to be... no knowledge too far above you..just *poof* your it..

what would you pick to be...? what occupation would you choose...? and where would you wish to live to be it..?

( i'm staying a hag, i excell at it........ besides, i cant get too far from the grave...)
Principal Clarinetist of the Berlin Philharmonic or Boston Symphony...and I want to do it from someplace warm. :lol:

aprilraven said:
try not to beat the dog sh*t outta the next fruit cake that was in my office...:lol:

"..... you mind if ....(pulls chair a bit closer) .... if I read this a bit .... (scooting chair again) ... before I sign it ... "

__________________ Lurch

Verbal said:
I would be a cool dad. :)

knowing what little I do about you ... that's going to be a no brainer!

Just don't get in too much of a hurry to become one!!!

anicole said:
"..... you mind if ....(pulls chair a bit closer) .... if I read this a bit .... (scooting chair again) ... before I sign it ... "

__________________ Lurch

ok, guys, the joke here, i really had Lurch in my office, he kept scooting up to me, next question and he would have sat in my lap...all 350 lbs of him...at 6'5.....drooling!! :drool:

so she is baiting me....

"yes 'mam.....i shure do.... yess 'mammmm....."

" your a prudy little thing"....

( joke here?? not little.... so not little....but next to lurch... and his handler...was a tad small..........handler kept the syring handy and told me not to upset him......:stun: )

bace said:
1) Pilot. After doing a term in the U.S. Military as a strike fighter pilot, based off a Aircraft Carrier in the Gulf of ....somewhere, I would retire as a commercial pilot on a private jet. Whisking away the rich and famous to hot destinations all over the world. As the pilot I would hope that one day I would be flying someone beautiful like Scarlett Johansen at which point I would hit on her and become her husband....eventually. We would have many babies and I would be happy.

One of the rich and famous flying away to hot destinations all over the world. "Darling we'll be stopping in Arkansas to pick up a few friends... make sure there's plenty of time for us to get back to London before tea time!!!! Oh and don't bring that wife of your's next time every time I see her she's pregnant!! ":sexywink:

weeping widow said:
bace said:
1) Pilot. After doing a term in the U.S. Military as a strike fighter pilot, based off a Aircraft Carrier in the Gulf of ....somewhere, I would retire as a commercial pilot on a private jet. Whisking away the rich and famous to hot destinations all over the world. As the pilot I would hope that one day I would be flying someone beautiful like Scarlett Johansen at which point I would hit on her and become her husband....eventually. We would have many babies and I would be happy.

One of the rich and famous flying away to hot destinations all over the world. "Darling we'll be stopping in Arkansas to pick up a few friends... make sure there's plenty of time for us to get back to London before tea time!!!! Oh and don't bring that wife of your's next time every time I see her she's pregnant!! ":sexywink:

Wids, Bace doesn't even know where Arkansas is ... and I think ... if I'm not mistaken ... he'd go out of his way to avoid it, if he did! (I don't think he likes us!!)

anicole said:
weeping widow said:
Wids, Bace doesn't even know where Arkansas is ... and I think ... if I'm not mistaken ... he'd go out of his way to avoid it, if he did! (I don't think he likes us!!)

I resent that comment. I know that Arkansas is in America somewhere. And I would totally stop by. I'd just stay in the plane. And I don't hate Americans. They currently pay my rent and afford me such luxuries as iPods and Camera's.

American's are sweet loving war mongers (that was not meant to be political I just mean that if it wasn't for the American military and their current war situation I would not be selling so much on Military conferences).:D

bace said:
anicole said:
I resent that comment. I know that Arkansas is in America somewhere. And I would totally stop by. I'd just stay in the plane. And I don't hate Americans. They currently pay my rent and afford me such luxuries as iPods and Camera's.

American's are sweet loving war mongers (that was not meant to be political I just mean that if it wasn't for the American military and their current war situation I would not be selling so much on Military conferences).:D

"war mongers" I've been called a lot of things but never that....you...you "crumpet eater" . Now I feel better...:p Now get back behind the wheel of my jet and take me to the Bahamas.:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back