graceland

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
some shots of my trip to Graceland in Memphis, TN.

watching an Elivs clip while waiting for a tour to start

Waiting.jpg

pool table in Elvis' house

PoolTable.jpg

green cadillac

GreenCadillac.jpg

grave

Grave.jpg

statue at gravesite

ElvisGraveStatue.jpg

it was an....intersting trip

thanks for looking!

These are good.
A lot more insightful than any of the "public" ones I've ever seen. The point of view that you took to photograph Elvis's grave is very appealing! There's a lot more depth in your photo than in any other I have seen from right up front, taking everything in and all. Cool.

By the way, your very first made me think of no one less but our TUNA here! And that means quite something, don't you think so, too!?

Gotta love Graceland! LOL I have been there more times that I want to remember (my exstepdad was an elvis freak - if you looked in the backyard - way in the back, you could see a little white house - my exstepdad use to live in that!)
I really love the shots that you got there!

Beautiful shots and wonderful series! bravo
the bw is very impressive... love the colors as well!
sweet shot of the grave...
thanks for sharing :D

Beautiful stuff, Andrea. :thumbup:

For me, the Caddy shot is the best of the bunch. I like the colour treatment and the composition. Then comes the first b&w shot. Lovely comp and tones.

danalec99 said:
Beautiful stuff, Andrea. :thumbup:

For me, the Caddy shot is the best of the bunch. I like the colour treatment and the composition. Then comes the first b&w shot. Lovely comp and tones.

i agree...nice work!

Nice series.

What's with that interior decorating in that pool room? :lol: :lmao:

All are good but the shot of graves stands out to me. Thanks for sharing.

Really great series. Love the tones in #1

Nice series... I also like the perspective in the grave shot! Well done!

good shots.... really...

i have been to graceland a lot too...had a friend who was totally nuts over him....was drugged to numerous elvis imatators..and heard all his music constantly...

tid bit of trivia...she never believed he died...some of the reason is, for one, his life insurance was never cashed in by daughter....and his middle name, aaron is spelled wrong on the tomb....
just a bit of interesting trivia...( he owned his own island..not affiliated with any country....he could be there....!!!!) i personally think he would have shown himself when lisa marie married micheal jackson... but thats just my opinion...!!!

Most reactions

Back