graduation gift for gf

zio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so i could be the worst person when it comes to gift ideas for people. i'm graduating from college here in a month and my girlfriend is too and i need help trying to find the right/perfect gift for her since she's already mentioned to me that she has mine. i know it should be something that is special and she'll remember me by. i've already done the picture of us and jewelry thing so i need something new.
what do you guys have for me?

price really isn't an issue....i forgot about that red envelope, she loves that store! she's into classy things. she's going to be an accountant...man that makes her sound boring, but she's really not. she's got style and sophistication.

price really isn't an issue....

A tropical vacation is quite a nice way to celebrate the end college.

:sun:

Montezuma's Revenge!! The gift that keeps on giving!

NOTHING says "I love you" like a good bout of "green apple quick step!"

:shock: :wink:

A day at the spa... Nice date at a nice dinner.. flowers...

Actually, nothing beats a well planed surprise....

zio said:
she's going to be an accountant...man that makes her sound boring,

Thats just a misconception that ppl have about accountants.

Is she a CPA?

she's starting to study for her cpa and she'll get it, she's a smart girl. i was thinking about the day spa trip too, but its nothing really that she'd remember in the long run...she keeps saying that her gift to me would do that. i'd like to go on a tropical vacation but unfortunately i only have 10 days after i graduate to report to my base.
i could be the worst person when it comes down to having to buy things for people. i never have good ideas.

zio said:
she's starting to study for her cpa and she'll get it, she's a smart girl. i was thinking about the day spa trip too, but its nothing really that she'd remember in the long run...she keeps saying that her gift to me would do that. i'd like to go on a tropical vacation but unfortunately i only have 10 days after i graduate to report to my base.
i could be the worst person when it comes down to having to buy things for people. i never have good ideas.

She might not be this kind of girl but something I would think was sweet is if my b/f set up an appointment to get portraits of the two of us done before he left for his base.

Most reactions

Back