Graffiti + Car + Abandoned Garage (C&C is welcome)

photocist, just sent you a PM with the info. Cheers.

Oh yeah, just do what I do and bring a fake cheesy velcro wallet with only $6 in it. That way if you get robbed, just hand that one over instead of your real one.
Works every time...LOL

Wouldn't a thief take your camera as well?

Wouldn't a thief take your camera as well?
Both times I got robbed I didn't have my camera on me.
My advice was so they don't get your real wallet...the fake wallet trick works.

I kinda like the two that didnt make the final cut ((smile)) .. Im a beginner and had to look up what HDR processing was. So I gather you take say 4 images of varying exposure and SOME HOW put hem together combining only the nicely exposed bits of each photo.... how do you doo that ????? I have been using the adjustment pen in a software called Lightroom to do that with similar but limited success.

I kinda like the two that didnt make the final cut ((smile)) .. Im a beginner and had to look up what HDR processing was. So I gather you take say 4 images of varying exposure and SOME HOW put hem together combining only the nicely exposed bits of each photo.... how do you doo that ????? I have been using the adjustment pen in a software called Lightroom to do that with similar but limited success.
Hi brdy, yes, for my shots I took 9 different exposures of the same setting, using a tripod. You then use a program to assemble all the shots into one. Probably the most popular program is called Photomatix Pro, but you can do this with the HDR setting in photoshop as well. This software will line up all the shots, then take the tones from the various shots to create a single shot. You can then further tweak that shot in Lightroom, Aperture, etc., to come up with the results you're looking for. Cheers.

I really like the HDR processing on these - it's not remotely overdone like what you tend to see around the 'net far too often. They look great. Good job!

I love the reflections in #6! It's cool how you got reflections in both the car and in the water. What program did you use to process these with the hdr?

Oh yeah, just do what I do and bring a fake cheesy velcro wallet with only $6 in it. That way if you get robbed, just hand that one over instead of your real one.
Works every time...LOL
I will have to start doing that on the regular. I should put a little piece of paper in the wallet that says "owned" LOL!!

Yes so when the would be burglar opens the wallet he'll only find $6 and the slap-in-the-face note...I predict you'll get more than a slap in the face from the burglar for that note...

OP: I like them a lot. It's a refreshing difference from traditional parking garage shots. Well done tasteful HDR'ing.

Most reactions

Back