Grafitti, Murals, Scribblings on Hamburg Walls

Chiller said:
It is funny how we get to see other parts of the world through the forum, and even if it is so far away, there are scenes that are like our own home.

well said buddy!

Corinna, these are excellent. what strikes me is your perspective on each and the bold colors. well done!

This series is neat! I really love the last one, I thought it was an actual little roller coaster!! Whoever painted that one really did a super job and you did a super job capturing it so crisp and sharp! And I love #3 as well.

I absolutely love #2! That guy looks so amazed by that wall, that he could simply roll off that sidewalk (I hope that wasn't the case)!:biglaugh:

Makes me so happy to see that you like these! :goodvibe:
I tried to go for an urban feel this time. There are some others but those follow a different theme. Might show you those in an extra thread, too? If you want me to?

Great series, i like numbers 1&2 best. good perspective and colours :thumbup:

LaFoto said:
Oh yes, of course you may forward these to your sons. I feel honoured (more so should the graffiti-artists, but - as Chiller is saying - they are hardly known in most cases).

Hi Corinna........I forwarded on your pics to my sons and just as I suspected they LOVED them! They wanted me to pass along a thank you to you for taking them! And I thank you as well for allowing me to forward them! : )

You're welcome, they're welcome, and congrats to the 4000th post! :D I'll go throw a little party for you in the Off Topics now, ok. Canapés and sparkling wine, right? See you there :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back