Gran Turismo 4 *dial up death*

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It turns out that my wishes have been answered and the developers for GT4 included a 'photography' mode.
Didn't take me very long to work out how to use it so this it my first batch of prints. :D

IMG0006web.jpg

IMG0001web.jpg

IMG0004web.jpg

IMG0005web.jpg

IMG0007web.jpg

IMG0008web.jpg

IMG0010web.jpg

Enjoy :)

try putting a space between your images :) i didn't realize how good the detail is with this game... i've been a huge fan of the series since the begining

Sweet, the detail in the headlights in number six is amazing.

so they are a screenshots??? I thought that those are a real pics :D

mentos_007 said:
so they are a screenshots??? I thought that those are a real pics :D
In the game there is a "photo mode" where you get to place the car where you want, play with the camera settings and take a shot. Then you transfer them to a card and put them onto your computer. The game graphics aren't that good, but the when it saves a photo you take they're better than you can see here!

I wish I could connect my camera to the PS2 and transfer the images. I've not got a card reader. :(

o gosh, so it must be fascinating! I never played it coz I hate games, but this one, especially photo mode sound great!! can I download somewhere only a photo mode?? :> just curious

Just thought I'd come on and say that I'm well chuffed. I just found out that I can put the images onto my camera. If I plug it into the PS2 with the USB cable, switch it on and then select "save to flash" it sends the images to my camera. I just have to plug the camera into the computer, find the file titled "GT4" and I've got my pictures! :mrgreen:

But I can't do that right now because I've got a 24hr Nurburgring race running in B-Spec. :(

I'm not a playstation lover... xbox all the way.. I'm not sure if forza motorsport is out yet but that looks quite tasty.

3,4 and 6 are fantastic. Looking again, #7 aint too shabby either. What a great way to practice auto photography.

Beauty shots.

I've since taken more shots to show off, only i'm kinda lacking a Thumbdrive to actually get them off the PS2 so bear with me and i'll post up another batch asap. :)

Most reactions

Back