Grand Canyon North Rim

Rodger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4674603793_45a6b07af1_b.jpg

I like the composition but the inner side of the image the tree has to go it's distracting also the rock formations from the canyon seemed over exposed so is the sky. Other than that everything else looks ok.

I like the composition but the inner side of the image the tree has to go it's distracting also the rock formations from the canyon seemed over exposed so is the sky. Other than that everything else looks ok.

I disagree I rather like that inside the window type deal, looks very cool. You may want to pic up a polarizer though .

[QUOTE I disagree I rather like that inside the window type deal, looks very cool. You may want to pic up a polarizer though .[/QUOTE]

Actually I did use a polarizer. The problem was that the room was so dark that I should of shot more exposures. I ended up having to push the exposure on the final output to bring out the room.

The view out the window is too bright. Not sure what time of day you shot this. Is 0 exposure really bright like that?

It looks great, even with the tree. I don't know how can you get rid of the tree :)

i would add a little contrast to the sky, personally.

4674603793_45a6b07af1_b.jpg

in my personal view, don't try to get a very nice HDR by shooting outside the window from a room. it is too hard.

in my personal view, don't try to get a very nice HDR by shooting outside the window from a room. it is too hard.

In my personal view, thats a silly thing to say. Thats the point of going HDR, so you CAN get a very nice shot. In the case of this shot its not the outside of the window which is the problem, its the very dark inside of the walls.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back