Grand Cayman Island Panorama and New Orleans Cathedral

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope you enjoy!

This is a three shot panorama from the Grand Cayman Island at the Great Barrier Reef. We snorkeled here last week on vacation. So beautiful!

This is the St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans, LA. This is a 2 shot composition of the lower and upper half.

Gorgeous! My only cc would be that I don't like the horizon in the dead center of the first one. Less sky, more water. :)

The first one is first-rate eye candy, but I'll take the second one – great processing.

Great shots! I just don't like how you cut off the corners of the buildings on the second one.

Gorgeous! My only cc would be that I don't like the horizon in the dead center of the first one. Less sky, more water. :)
Thanks, and I agree. I could always crop it differently.

The first one is first-rate eye candy, but I'll take the second one – great processing.
Thank you.

Excellent... did not see you for long

:D
Thank you sir. Yes, I took a break from here. Too much type, not enough shutter release.

Great shots! I just don't like how you cut off the corners of the buildings on the second one.
Agreed, I wish I would go back and include more of the bottom but the time I was there was in the middle of a festival and the place was packed! That was as low as I could go without including people.

Damn....beautiful shots! :)
Thanks!

Nice shots, Eric! I actually like your framing on the first one.. it fits the subject!

#2... I wish I could see more of the base of the subject... that bothers me, it is like it is floating with nothing to connect it to earth (and I don't find that appropriate, even if it is a church! ;) lol!

Thanks. I also wish the church had more at the bottom but the amount of people ruined it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back