Grand Entrance

Just wanned to say hi mate, and your not alone.
Although my ranks says different, im a very much a newbie, i would say more a newb than you actually.
Ive never met anyone on this forum who is mean so dont be worried, but expect a lille critism if you post in the critique gallery, but i think thats good, so you can get kinda harsh posts, and i think it helps people develope.
You ever need anything mate like.
To find cheap website hosting, game hosting.
You need a lille place to host ur pics.
If you need someone to make you a website i can do that to an extent, my skills arent great, but ill do my best no charge.
Welcome to the team :).
P.S. im a dan to, were taking over the world muahahaha

Is a big fan of erotica , in print AND in pictures.
I choose to write a lot of erotic fiction myself ( though I definately don't limit myself to it ) as its a world I find enchanting , multi-levelled & mysterious. Ditto with art/pictures.
Do you get Black&White magazine in your area Daniel ?

Luminosity said:
Do you get Black&White magazine in your area Daniel ?
I don't know. I don't know that I've heard of the magazine. Care to clue me in?

It's always nice to meet people with similar tastes. :) Maybe we can compare notes sometime.

Daniel

Actually come to think of it , Black&White Magazine is an aussie mag ....wondering if it has worldwide distribution....
Its basically a monthly mag of photography showcasing the nude form/erotic themes etc. Lot of celebs pose for it as well as unknowns. I don't buy magazines as a rule but I make an exception for this one :).

Luminosity said:
Actually come to think of it , Black&White Magazine is an aussie mag ....wondering if it has worldwide distribution....
Its basically a monthly mag of photography showcasing the nude form/erotic themes etc. Lot of celebs pose for it as well as unknowns. I don't buy magazines as a rule but I make an exception for this one :).
Oh, I though you meant Black & White Magazine, which is a collector's magazine. Lots of great work in there, but expensive. The use good paper and printing, which jacks the price up. Same with LensWork.

The Australian mag is Black + White Magazine. I can't find a home page for them. I may have seen it at World-Wide News (a huge newstand here in Rochester), but I don't think the major retailers stock it.

Im not really one for black and white photos unless it shows sould, to be honest Marks avatar is one of the best black and white photos ive seen.
Dunno why it just shows curiostiy and soul...not sure why i like it :p.

I also wanna state one fact 100th post! WUHA! im now in the 3 digit zone, yyyyaaaaayyy.

Ehem...carry on.

markc said:
Luminosity said:
Oh, I though you meant Black & White Magazine, which is a collector's magazine. Lots of great work in there, but expensive. The use good paper and printing, which jacks the price up. Same with LensWork.

The Australian mag is Black + White Magazine. I can't find a home page for them. I may have seen it at World-Wide News (a huge newstand here in Rochester), but I don't think the major retailers stock it.

Ahhh yes , Mark ya spot on hon.Thank you. I DO mean Black + White magazine .. I tried to do a search on google for it too but it came up with the fine photography collectors mag only, which is the URL Daniel posted. Give me a holler if ya ever wanted me to send ya a copy of the Australian Black + White mag Daniel.

Luminosity said:
Give me a holler if ya ever wanted me to send ya a copy of the Australian Black + White mag Daniel.
I'd love it if you could, but I cringe to think about how much the shipping would cost.

Hey. Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Angelina Jolie? :wink:
39969478940b31d2000eec.gif

Daniel

DanielK said:
Hey. Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Angelina Jolie? :wink:
39969478940b31d2000eec.gif

Daniel

Nope , never ....good ole Angie gets told she looks like Luminosity alll the time tho :LOL: ;)

( oh yeah Lumi , you wish ....)

Sigh .... that woman is a goddess if ever I saw one.

Ah shippin isnt that expensive if its only a mag ... will get a hold of the next edition for ya :)

Yeah BW is a gorgeous mag, in fact I often think it shouldnt be called a magazine. Its like a coffee table book made out of mag paper which comes out monthly hehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back