Granddaughter's first Christmas

BasilFawlty

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My new Canon 5D Mark IV arrived the day before Christmas. I was able to set up my Soobie soft box with a speedlight and take some shots of our one and only Grand Child (so far).

Christmas 2019-4.jpg

Christmas 2019-6.jpg

Christmas 2019-26.jpg

Christmas 2019-27.jpg

Very cute. And nice photos too.

Nothing sweeter than a baby's smile. Cherished memories.

What a great time of life - to be happy just because 1) you're not hungry and 2) your diaper is clean. Something tells me my new Camera is going to get quite the workout in the coming years.

Good pictures. I especially like number three.

Nice set! #3 is just wonderful.

Nice pics Gramps! :345:

Super cute and love all of the expressions!

Please, please print the images, make an album anything just done leave them on some hard drive
They are moments that will never happen again,
I thought I was being smart by giving my kids a mem stick of all the photos I had of them.
Only to find out that it got reused .... I still have originals and in the process of doing a book of photos for them

You can get inexpensive but yet good quality Color Prints made from Rite Aid on sale for $0.19 per print. There are several sources easy to arrange photo books printed from files you deliver over the internet via FTP in a fairly painless process. I would definitely look into the color photo book Avenue. What a Priceless gift it would be.

Last edited:
You can get inexpensive but yet good quality Color Prints made from Rite Aid on sale for $0.19 per print. There are several sources easy to arrange photo books printed from files you deliver over the internet via FTP in a fairly painless process. I would definitely look into the color photo book Avenue. What a Priceless gift it would be.

I do print pictures I want to have hard copies of using a Pixma Pro-100

Beautiful baby girl and such precious expressions

Most reactions

Back