Grandkids

That's quite alright! You're awesome, and your grandkids are as cute as can be!

*ahem* My children are as cute as can be lol I'm not old enough for grandkids!!! ;)

*ahem* You referred to the kiddos as 'the grandkids' over and over and over and over and over again... I just assumed they were your grandkids... LOL...

I can relate to how you feel though... I'm 40 years old with three children... My son Owen is 5, and my twin daughters Sophia and Olivia are 3. By the time I have grandkids, I'll be collecting social security and getting half priced coffee at McDonalds... Hopefully! :wink:

-I would go tighter to your subjects both at the top and right side of the image. The 8x10 is CLOSE to what I would like to see, but I agree that the girl on the left looks more comfortable in the orginal.
-I applaud you trying to get it right in the camera, however, don't forget the tools are there to help and many of the things you can do with them are just as natural as the tweaks one could do in a darkroom.
-Color and contrast looks spot on imo.

-I would go tighter to your subjects both at the top and right side of the image. The 8x10 is CLOSE to what I would like to see, but I agree that the girl on the left looks more comfortable in the orginal. -I applaud you trying to get it right in the camera, however, don't forget the tools are there to help and many of the things you can do with them are just as natural as the tweaks one could do in a darkroom. -Color and contrast looks spot on imo.

Thanks! I tried to adjust the crop last night but couldn't get anything I liked. Oh well, the grandparents are going to love it anyways!

I shoot in RAW and because of that it's so easy to shoot and shoot and shoot, never checking my settings because I can just fix it in LR. I'm also considering a different business model and relies on getting it right in camera to show clients and edit later, but that's a whole 'nother thread. :)

*ahem* You referred to the kiddos as 'the grandkids' over and over and over and over and over again... I just assumed they were your grandkids... LOL... I can relate to how you feel though... I'm 40 years old with three children... My son Owen is 5, and my twin daughters Sophia and Olivia are 3. By the time I have grandkids, I'll be collecting social security and getting half priced coffee at McDonalds... Hopefully! :wink:

Ok ok! I suppose I should have titled it "Cousins" and stated it was my kids and niece. Haha!

By then coffee will be $10 a cup and your discount will be free sugar.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back