Grandma in a window...

brazilnutjr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture on a little farm in Brazil. I liked the colors and the textures that I saw, and I thought it would make a nice portrait. I'm still working out my post processing technique so any comments or criticism would be much appreciated. Thank you for your feedback!
4846474739_8ff7354ef1_b.jpg

Looks great to me. Nice work.

-

Great photograph.

Very beautiful photograph. Lovely centred composition --the subject and the flowers (along with the crack at the top left) break the symmetry nicely.

I don't think it needs any further processing, but that's just me.

Very beautiful photograph. Lovely centred composition --the subject and the flowers (along with the crack at the top left) break the symmetry nicely.

I don't think it needs any further processing, but that's just me.

Thanks, invisible!

I think is a great photo, putting aside the colours and all that, I think it has great emotion, you look at this picture and feel peace.

I agree the colors are very nice and I like the simple form of the image, the only problem I see is she is not really doing anything other than looking really pissed off. Not sure if she is or not but that's what it looks like to me. If she was say looking at something or doing something it would help. Otherwise it's a great shot nice composure with nothing I find distracting.

Thanks, guys for the positive feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the image.

...the only problem I see is she is not really doing anything other than looking really pissed off. Not sure if she is or not but that's what it looks like to me. If she was say looking at something or doing something it would help.

I see your point, Idahophoto. The lady is very nice, and wasn't upset, but I will keep in mind your tip about having the subject doing or looking at something. I'm sure it will help next time.

tighter crop without the flower would look really good also I think

Most reactions

New Topics

Back