Graphic Designer turned Photographer

RussellBrown

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

Graphic Designer turned product photographer about a year ago. Learning by hard knocks and trial and error at the moment, looking to learn more by being here. I started my carrier taking shots at a college as part of my job and then working nights touching up photos at a professional photographers. Anyway work know for a company that specializes in sports identification products and apparel.

When I came on all the product shots were mainly photoshopped or line art of apparel, I quickly invested in a lighting kit, backdrop, and camera. Shooting with a Cannon 7D (60mm Macro and 50mm {which has recently died}). I've come a long way, but need to come further. I'm looking this summer to hire on a photographer intern, but need to be able to direct with more understanding.

Anyway, I hope to contribute and learn and maybe have a little fun in the middle. Glad places like this exist.

Seems like you have a good understanding and won't have any troubles getting the job done.

Congrats on the new position and wish you the best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.

In case you haven't heard of it (or don't already have it), I would strongly suggest the book 'Light: Science & Magic'.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum...

Welcome sir.

I enjoyed all the photos. I was even more excited when all the horse photos came up. But in All fairness they were all beautiful and intriguing. Thanks for sharing. Maureen

Welcome to TPF, RB!!!! Now...if you were perhaps BORN in 1967, we could call you RB67!!! You;'d be a famous old film camera!!! Woo-hoo!

Lunch tomorrow, TPF Cafeteria, your treat. 1:15 PM, mmkay??

Most reactions

Back