Grassshopper

almo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The drippy bit at the bottom of the East Coast.
Website
jc-photoguy.tripod.com
Unknown ID, but a nice subject non-the-less.

wbtest006.jpg

Any more technical details? Any info on what kind of critique you want for this photo of yours? Else you might see this moved over into the General Gallery by those who have the power (but where is Hertz, after all? He hasn't shown up during all of last week! I am worried!!!)

LaFoto said:
Any more technical details? Any info on what kind of critique you want for this photo of yours? Else you might see this moved over into the General Gallery by those who have the power (but where is Hertz, after all? He hasn't shown up during all of last week! I am worried!!!)

Maybe he's busy getting a new attitude and becoming a non-a$$hole?? Just a possibility.

Texas_Diver said:
...becoming a non-a$$hole??

He isn't one.
I know.
I met him.
He is nice!

LaFoto said:
He isn't one.
I know.
I met him.
He is nice!

I'll take your word for it. So why, exactly, were you wanting his presence in this forum?? Think about it.

Texas_Diver said:
So why, exactly, were you wanting his presence in this forum?? Think about it.

Well... he can be a bit wreckless in his delivery, but he's 99.9% accurate.

I don't recall him ever doin' much name-calling. Maybe that's it... he's nearly always correct, and he doesn't attack people.

Wow, I really didn't expect this to be the photo I was going to see. I really like how it looks like the grasshopper is almost posing for you. The colors are good. The grass that the grasshopper is on and how it is in the middle of the photo brings it to a great focal point in the photo.

Haygood said:
Wow, I really didn't expect this to be the photo I was going to see. I really like how it looks like the grasshopper is almost posing for you. The colors are good. The grass that the grasshopper is on and how it is in the middle of the photo brings it to a great focal point in the photo.

Thank you Haygood!

Texas_Diver said:
Maybe he's busy getting a new attitude and becoming a non-a$$hole?? Just a possibility.

hey texas...

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PERSONAL ATTACKS, NAME CALLING, OR ANY OF THE SUPER RIDICULOUS THINGS YOU JUST SAID.

ADMINS WATCH THESE THREADS, AND WE DONT LIKE PEOPLE CALLING OUR OWN SOME STUPID NAMES.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Sorry Almo...try to ignore it. Sometimes people can be ignorant. An admin has addressed the problem, so all posts in this thread will be ON TOPIC.

THANK YOU!

Now the photo...not sure what critique I can provide, but I do really like this shot! He almost looks human in his stance/expression!

Christie Photo said:

Hahah...I'm serious! When I looked at it, it looks like he is turned to look at the camera, and has his 'hand' on his forehead as if to say "oh brother!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back