Pirate Neilsouth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pirateneilsouth.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3772122946_04925de882_o.jpg

Situated just next to the church of st martin, herne , this lovely old building was converted into an inn. However the inn does date back to the 1800's and possibly older.

Very nice compostion. Tones look good. Only thing bothering is the blow out sky. Its a bit distracting. Awesome shot still.

I can explain that one , i wanted to over expose the sky to give that more dramatic glow above the ground. Not sure if you've read some horror books but they have a nack of causing a dark black image , with an overexplosed white glow to give that nightmarish feeling.

Wow!!! I'm a fan!! LOVE it!! Love it!

:O)

Cheers ! :thumbup:

Very nice compostion. Tones look good. Only thing bothering is the blow out sky. Its a bit distracting. Awesome shot still.

I can explain that one , i wanted to over expose the sky to give that more dramatic glow above the ground. Not sure if you've read some horror books but they have a nack of causing a dark black image , with an overexplosed white glow to give that nightmarish feeling.

Oh ok, i understand and i think i know what your talkin about.

Great shot as usual - and this time I'm not seeing any faces in the headstones. ;)

very nice! dig the effect for sure!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back