Graveyard Ireland

brandonvoges

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.native411.com
Hello all, long time no post. I just recently made it back to the states and wanted to post my fave pic from the trip. Would love to hear thoughts...fire away. I'll post some others soon...

Thanks all...happy new year.

glendalough_deep.jpg

Glendalough Monestary in Ireland (just outside of Dublin)

i love this shot! I looks like its from a movie or something very well taken!

The background mists really gives a spooky, mystical feeling, like there are ancients spirits lurking about. The trees in the background mimic the shapes of the gravestones.

I keep seeing things in this this photo that catches my eye, i dig it!

wow. talk about surreal! this shot is awesome. i really love how everything comes together to give it that "movie" feel, like the LOTR characters are about to come walking thru.

WOW! Excellent Shot. I love it. The only thing I might do is crop the headstone that is in the foreground out. I don't think it would distract from the overall impact, it is a little distracting to me. Perhaps only me though.

I love the sense of depth. It's like the dead just go on and on until the mist gets them. Great sense of story and emotion. Nice work. Can't wait to see more.

and I see what was being said about the forground stone but every time you take out one, the next one is in a strange forground position. So I began to see it as a strength in the composition. Grave yard without beginning or ending.

FatVana said:
and I see what was being said about the forground stone but every time you take out one, the next one is in a strange forground position. So I began to see it as a strength in the composition. Grave yard without beginning or ending.

Very True Paige. It is a great shot, now matter how you view it.

Most reactions

Back