Graveyard...

d70girl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...for cars! ;)

I took these shots at a junkyard. Couldn't get in, so I had to take them through the chainlink fence. I was able to position my lens and get it close enough on the first shot to shoot through the fence. On the second shot, I'm not sure if the fence adds a certain something to it, or if it just destroys the shot altogether. What do you guys think?

Comments and criticism welcome!

dsc0116vg9.png

dsc0101zb9.png

.....k gotta admit. I saw the title..."graveyard" and was in here faster then a fly on ice cream. I was thinking.....well...the other graveyard.
Excellent shots. I like em . Are ya gonna hop the fence and maybe get a closer look?:D :D

Yes, I like the first.
Wouldn't say the fence "ruins" the second, but I just like the very square view of that "buried" car, all uninterrupted by anything, best. And the b+w sure helps your photo here (though the rust colours in the second are nice, too).

Chiller said:
.....k gotta admit. I saw the title..."graveyard" and was in here faster then a fly on ice cream. I was thinking.....well...the other graveyard.
Excellent shots. I like em . Are ya gonna hop the fence and maybe get a closer look?:D :D

I'll be doing some shots soon in an old graveyard, and I'll post 'em just for you, Chiller. ;)

Oooo! You know I am going to be driving along in a week or so...will see some old cars behind a fence...hop it...take some pictures...and post them.

Then I will find out that this is the exact same place you were! I always seem to be a couple steps behind you.

Seriously...next shoot out...I'll come along and be a distraction. That way you can jump the fence while I distract the authorities with brazen stupidity.

Very cool find. My favorite is the first one. The second one is a great shot and angle…but for the fence.

Most reactions

Back