Great Actions For Weddings and Portraits

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I couldn't live without my actions. I get asked a lot how I do things, but besides some light painting, most of my stuff is just a series of actions that I could swear were made to save my sanity.

I use at least one from all the series below on every single photo at one point or another. Whether it's a border to make it prettier for proofing, or using one that quickly batches at a certain size with USM

Kevin Kubota Action Hero Series 1,2, and 3
Kevin Kubota Production Tools (A time lifesaver for automations)
Boutwell Action Series

Check em out. They are cool.
Hope that helps,
Cindy

THANK YOU !!!! :D

I bought the action hero series 3 last night :D Thanks again

Cindy. If you could choose only one. Which Actions whould it be. I personally like the look of Boutwells Actions. They are a tad pricey so I want to buy 1 to start. Please let me know.. Maybe I should PM you also. :)

Some pretty cool actions on both sites. Kevin Kubota is a cool photographer, workflow guru, and business man.
I think these would be an exreme time saver!!

elsaspet, I would love to just pick your brain. You're awesome.

Kubota's actions are the best! WELL worth the investment. Daily Multiple Vitamin gets run on literally every single image I show. It gives just a little bit of pop. Imagenomic's portraiture filter is very good as well. :D

I don't think elements will support actions. I think need at least photoshop7 or above. I also use Kubota's actions and they second set it my favorite by far.

CD. I love that one too. Like PG said, Daily Multivitamin is worth the price of admission all by itself.

Boutwells are killer though. They have one called, "Prettizer" that I love even more than the Daily Multivitamin. (Doesn't pop the blacks as much, and also gives a VERY soft glow to EVERYTHING but skin.)

yes, i've had my eye on boutwell actions as well. Are there enough different looking ones (compared to kubota 1&2) to make it worth the money.....I also have tricoast finding colors that I really like. I agree with you, actions were made for me! Thanks for your input.

Most reactions

Back