Great Adventure (56K)

D-Ice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So today I took off of school to go to Six Flags (4/3), was the second day, so I picked up my season pass, turned out to be a beautiful day! Cought some great shots, I thought I share them with you. Hope you like!

Ok, I know about the date stamp, I forgot to take it off, no way to fix that now.

010r.jpg

009r.jpg

008r.jpg

007r.jpg

006r.jpg

005r.jpg

004r.jpg

003r.jpg

001r.jpg

011r.jpg

THAT all looks like a lovely adventure on a marvellous spring day! The sky provides you such beautiful background for all of your photos here.
As to the date stamp ... I feel that the majority of your pics here (which are being displayed in too large a size at 1024 px wide, mind you, many cannot view them without scrolling ... it is wise to downsize one's pics to a maximum width of 800 px for web-presentation!) are in need of some cropping here, and that pp treatment alone may help you get rid of the date stamp in most of them.

And hey, that big cat there once gave me a BIG KISS in on of our amusement parks here in Germany! My friend ("hamburger" on here) took a photo of the BIG KISS at the time ... now in which box has that print disappeared, I wonder!?!?!? (It was many, many years ago, you were a mere toddler at the time).

Thanks for the comment! Next time I go I'm gone try to get some more good ones. My fav is 2-7 actually, my camera is only a point & shoot too! lol, they did come out good. I havea Nikon coolpix S7C

2 and 7 are really nice...i like them the best from an artistic view.

I was there 2 days after you. It's also my home town.
It was the first time I went there after like 6 years.. I just got sick of it.

Cool pics though, rollercoasters can make for some great shots.

Most reactions

Back