great blue heron, chickadee and a chipmunk

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey bro nice set there... how you feel going high iso on the 7200.. i don't really enjoy going past 800 although i do go up to 3200 but i feel that i falls apart after 800

Excellent ole Danny Boy!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Damn, Danny-you have really kicked things up a notch! Good shooting!
Thanks, these are definitely not my best work, with the really bad lighting and all I guess there pretty descent.. Definitely usable
hey bro nice set there... how you feel going high iso on the 7200.. i don't really enjoy going past 800 although i do go up to 3200 but i feel that i falls apart after 800
Thanks, shooting outdoors in natural light I have no problem shooting up to ISO 10,000, it does get some grain but I thing I still get half way descent results, up to 6,400 ISO I think I get nice photos that are not all that grainy. I would prefer to stay below 6,400 and sometimes it's high ISO or a slower shutter speed I'll pick the high ISO.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I like the headless bird in shot 4. :)

Thanks, these are definitely not my best work, with the really bad lighting and all I guess there pretty descent.. Definitely usable
Thanks, shooting outdoors in natural light I have no problem shooting up to ISO 10,000, it does get some grain but I thing I still get half way descent results, up to 6,400 ISO I think I get nice photos that are not all that grainy. I would prefer to stay below 6,400 and sometimes it's high ISO or a slower shutter speed I'll pick the high ISO.

Yeah I understand what you saying my main problem is I'm always zooming 1:1 and that's where I see the noise lol.. But yeah man great shots

Yeah I understand what you saying my main problem is I'm always zooming 1:1 and that's where I see the noise lol.. But yeah man great shots
Yeah, if I need to crop allot or if I zoom in on the photo allot, that's not pretty. if I can't get enough light I make sure I can get close to what I am shooting so no or minimal cropping is required.

i think i missed typed my message I'm always zooming in 1 to 1 just to see the quality of the photo i will never crop like that lol

Most reactions

Back