Great day!

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dunno how to type this exactly, but ive had such a great day, gotto tell you guys!

First thing, got my hair cut, its nice and short now! w000t

Second thing, the beard im growing is comin along nicely, but I may need to get rid of it for monday :(

Third thing, Im looking for work experience, and the place I get my hair cut is next to a photography studio, so I decided to walk in. My dad was with me, and she was just taking my details when she said "*****, I remember that name" my Dad said who he was, turns out they were friends at school, along with her husband (the man that runs the studio) and they also took on a girl from college, so I think ive got a good chance for that! :D

Fourth thing, Went to Jessops and clocktower cameras, that was awesome, had a look around.

Fifth thing, went to pick up my first Velvia slides, and each one is brilliant.

Sixth thing, went to another jessops, and looked at the 350D, shes a beauty.

Seventh thing, had fun in brighton, so that goes on its own, and I was with my dad.

Eighth (SP?) thing, got to learn that Battlefield 2 will be out soon!!!

Ninth thing, Listening to ben folds, always puts me in a good mood!!!

W0000000T!!!

Sorry if I upset you. You could always look at some pictures to cheer you up.
Disney just released a new still from their latest Mickey Mouse film. Hertz posted it a few minutes ago. It may rise a smile....

:p

ferny said:
Sorry if I upset you. You could always look at some pictures to cheer you up.
Disney just released a new still from their latest Mickey Mouse film. Hertz posted it a few minutes ago. It may rise a smile....

:p

My day got worse after seeing that

Most reactions

Back